Rarebird Master Class: The Two Wheels of the Estate Planning Bike
October 3 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us on Thursday, October 3 at 9 AM for our master class, The Two Wheels of the Estate Planning Bike. If you are a business owner are you the hub in a hub and spoke wheel? If so… then your wheel is already broken. Attorney, Michelle-Shari Kruss will teach you about estate planning and cover topics including…
- Strategies for choosing a guardian, trustee and personal representative
- Oregon’s Estate Tax Exemption and strategies to maximize the credit
- How a trust differs from a will
- Emergency medical care when children are with others
- Planning for incapacity
- Coordinating beneficiary designations for your retirement plans and life insurance with your estate plan
- And choosing an estate attorney to prepare your documents
CE Certificates are available for licensed attendees. Space is limited, so please RSVP HERE!
Please note, this presentation will not recorded for our archives.